JOB tYPE : FULL TIME
WORK FORM OFFICE
MIN QUAliFICATION: GRADUATE
- Responsible for maintaining the organisation’s online presence by working on various marketing campaigns, researching and strategising with other professionals, and creating successful content for campaigns.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing such as marketing database, SEO/SEM, social media, display advertising campaign, and email.
- Plan, implement and maintain all the social media presence
- Evaluate and report the performance of all the marketing campaigns
- Identify insights and trends and optimise performance based on the trends.
- Creative growth strategies and Brainstorm
- Participate with the internal team to optimise the user experience and create a landing page
- Collaborate with vendor partners and agencies
- Utilise strong analytical skills to evaluate customer touchpoints and end-to-end customer experiences
- Determine Emerging technology and provide perspective and leadership thought whenever required.
- BS or MS degree in digital marketing or related field.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Experience in managing and leading SEO/SEM, social media, marketing database, or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimising user funnels and landing page
- Proper knowledge of website analytics tools such as Netlnsight, Analytics, WebTrends, and Omniture.
- Experience with serving agencies such as DART, Atlas, and others.
- Data-driven thinking and strong analytical skills.
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- Skills in Website Auditing
Skills in organic and inorganic SMO
Our office is in Kolkata
How To Apply
Apply for Sr. Digital Marketer [With atleast 6+ Years Experience] Click here
Apply for Jr. Digital Marketer [With atleast 1-5 Years Experience] Click here
Apply for Intern. Digital Marketer [With 3-6 Months Paid/Unpaid]Click here
Apply for Trainee. Digital Marketer [With 0 Experience] Click here