JOB tYPE : FULL TIME
WORK FORM OFFICE
MIN QUAliFICATION: GRADUATE
The person can creatively handle client communication about layouts, design, etc.
Conceptualize and materialise marketing collaterals, brochures, leaflet digitally, social media posts etc.
Preparing finished Art material using required equipment with relevant software.
Having constant focus with focused creativity.
Immediate conversion of clients’ communication in designs within deadlines.
Qualitative analysis required of final designs for improvement and special inputs.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Experience in making brochure, PowerPoint presentation as per current design trends.
- Produce high quality works in Branding and Website design
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Groomed personality, pays attention to detail in graphics delivering.
- Be motivated and a self-starter.
How To Apply
Apply for Sr. Graphics Designer [With atleast 6+ Years Experience] Click here
Apply for Jr. Graphics Designer [With atleast 1-5 Years Experience] Click here
Apply for Intern. Graphics Designer [With 3-6 Months Paid/Unpaid]Click here
Apply for trainee. Graphics Designer [With 0 Experience] Click here