JOB tYPE : FULL TIME
WORK FORM OFFICE
MIN QUAliFICATION: GRADUATE
- Identification of new business opportunities – including new prospect areas, trends, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Connecting with appropriate POC (Point of Contact) of an organization
- Generate and create leads out of cold call prospective customers
- Provide training to members of the team and build on for fresh opportunities
- Must work constantly to find out avenues for improving the business operation
- Should be part of commercial and pricing derivation team
- Extremely Tech Savvy, Smart, Intelligent and Innovative (We mean it).
- Self Starter & Self Learner, who can pick up process and techniques through Self Study.
- Good Skill in Internet searching to find out relevant information and solutions.
- Extremely good communication skill in English. Both written and verbal.
- Highly responsible and self-motivated.
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical understanding about software development industry that enables them to easily interact with software developers(specially web and mobile). He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Complete online bid management for software projects.
- Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key international customers.
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Providing information to sales teams on how to market digital products.
- Contributing to global marketing strategies for products.
- Continuous review and active management of websites and other online assets.
- Education – No bar
- Experience – 1 – 10 years (We believe people can sometimes do great work even without less experience, so we kept the experience requirements very flexible).