This privacy statement explains how ProWebHill Private Limited (referred to as “ProWebHill,” “we,” or “us”) uses and safeguards any information you provide to ProWebHill Private Limited when using the website prowebhill.com.
ProWebHill Private Limited reserves the right to amend this policy at any time by updating this page. You should revisit this page regularly to confirm that you are satisfied with any changes.
**What We Collect**
Personal information includes but is not limited to first and last names, email addresses, home addresses, postal addresses, contact information, titles, occupations, industries, personal interests, and other information needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
We collect your information to better understand your needs and offer you better service. We may use your information for the following purposes:
– Keeping internal records.
– Improving our products, services, and your experience.
– Sending promotional emails about new products, special deals, or other information we believe you will find interesting.
– Contacting you for market research purposes.
– Personalizing our website to your preferences.
We do not transmit or disclose your information except as specified below:
– We may share your personally identifiable information with our resellers and partners for them to advertise ProWebHill’s goods and services as well as their own.
– We may hire trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage, management services, fulfilling orders, sending emails, processing credit card payments, and other functions required by our business.
– We may disclose your personal information if required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is required to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public, or our websites.
– In the case of a merger, consolidation, or reorganization involving ProWebHill, purchase of ProWebHill by another company, or other similar transaction, your personal information will be transferred to the control of the third party involved in such transaction.
We are committed to keeping your information safe. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative systems to protect and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
We may employ traffic log cookies to determine which pages are being accessed. This allows us to analyze data about web page traffic and enhance our website to better meet the demands of our customers. We solely utilize this information for statistical analysis and later delete it from our system.
**Controlling Your Personal Information**
You can restrict the collection and use of your data in the following ways:
– When filling out a form on the website, seek the box that allows you to declare that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing reasons.
– If you previously consented to us processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected].
– We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties unless you permit us or it is required by law.
– If you want, we may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties that we believe you would be interested in.
– You have the right to seek information about the personal information we have on file for you, in accordance with Indian law. A modest charge may be required. Please write to ProWebHill Private Limited, [Address], India, if you would like a copy of the information stored on you.
– If you feel that any information we have on file for you is erroneous or incomplete, please contact us at the above address as soon as possible. Any inappropriate information will be removed or corrected as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.