JOB tYPE : FULL TIME
WORK FORM OFFICE
MIN QUAliFICATION: GRADUATE
Coordinate all the administrative activities related to the organisation. The roles and responsibilities involve hiring and onboarding suitable candidates, implementing the system for the employee and organisation’s benefit and looking after the payroll of new and existing employees.
- Effectiveness in verbal and written communication.
- Master’s degree in business administration with human resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resource Management, Labor relations, or organisational development
- Proficiency in MS office and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Knowledge of performance management, safety practices, compensation strategy, and talent acquisition.
- Experience with building a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and engagement
- Capable of analysing and compiling employment data to guide strategic planning.
- Knowledge in TQM (Total Quality Management)
- Value addition in Organic Organizational Development