JOB tYPE : FULL TIME
WORK FORM OFFICE
MIN QUAliFICATION: GRADUATE
- Understand the requirements, notions, and perspectives of the users/customers in a fast-paced working environment.
- Creating user-based designs/templates, user flows, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Conversion of user requirements/concepts into systems/patterns/style-guides with attractive design-base.
- Creating proactive UI elements, designs (originals), troubleshooting UX constraints, checking responsiveness.
- Work as a team man and deliver with quality and timeliness.
- The customer-centric thought process, implementing customer feedback with quick turn-around.
- Expert knowledge in UX and Front End Development
- Working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar tools.
- Extremely smart, intelligent innovative & active (We mean it)
- Self-starter & Self-Learner, familiar with tech-savvy techniques through self-research.
- Relevant with Coding or Technical solutions with unique skills in Internet search.
Desired Skills (Not Mandatory)
- Basic knowledge in HTML5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap / Responsive Design.
- Good leadership skill, can guide other developers as needed.
- Can speak/ read/ write at least one of these languages (Hindi or English or Bengali)
- Education – No bar
- Experience – We believe people can sometimes do great work even without less experience, so we kept the experience requirements very flexible
BSC.IT,BSC.CS, BCA,MCA,B.TECH,M.TECH, ANY Graduate.
How To Apply
Apply for Sr. UX Designer / Frontend Developer [With atleast 6+ Years Experience] Click here
Apply for Jr. UX / Frontend Developer [With atleast 1-5 Years Experience] Click here
Apply for Intern. UX Designer / Frontend Developer [With 3-6 Months Paid/Unpaid] Click here
Apply for Trainee. UX / Frontend Developer [With 0 Experience] Click here