JOB tYPE : FULL TIME
WORK FORM OFFICE/ HOME
MIN QUAliFICATION: GRADUATE
Experience as skilled WordPress developer for 3+ years in design, implementation of attractive and functional websites for clients.
Implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Functional for both Back-End and Front-End Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer is essential.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector & Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture & aesthetics.
- Experience in WordPress E-commerce Sites (Woo-commerce) Development.
- Knowledge with WP theme customization, configuration & optimization.
- WordPress Plugins development.
Collaborate with members of a creative team ability to manage projects.
Good communication skills.
Troubleshoot & resolve website problems, maintenance of well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
Generating WordPress themes and plugins with conduction of website performance tests.
Designing & managing the website Back-end including database and server integration.
Meeting with clients to discuss website design & functions.
Designing & building the website front-end, creating the website architecture.
Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Full-time and Permanent Job.
How To Apply
Apply for Sr. Wordspress Devloper [With atleast 6+ Years Experience] Click here
Apply for Jr. Wordspress Devloper [With atleast 1-5 Years Experience] Click here
Apply for Intern. Wordspress Devloper [With 3-6 Months Paid/Unpaid]Click here
Apply for trainee. Wordspress Devloper [With 0 Experience] Click here